Reasons To Choose The Power of 4 to Sell or Buy Your Home
The Power of 4Karen | Anne | Bee | Kathleen
- We are full time Real Estate Professionals specializing in Desert Mountain
- Combined we have 50 years of experience selling Desert Mountain
- We are consistently at the top of the community in sales volume
- All 4 of us are members and live on property. This means that we are able to show your home at a moment’s notice
- We care about our listings as if they were our own homes
- We constantly investigate new technology and better ways to market our listings
- As members, we believe in the strength of Desert Mountain and its future. This allows us to be very strong in this market
- Because we are experts in Desert Mountain, we are able to provide focused attention to our clients and their homes.
- We are very much a hands on and goal oriented Team.
ANNE MORRISSEY, CIPS
Anne and her husband have been Desert Mountain members since 1996 (owning homes in Sonoran Ridge, the Chiricahua Villas, and Painted Sky). She is a graduate of St. Mary’s College in Notre Dame, Indiana. She loves music, golf and her five darling grandchildren!
Bee and her husband, John, have been active Desert Mountain members since 1993 and have lived in the community with their two children, Philip and Jonna since 1994. You can find Bee on the new hiking trail system on a regular basis with her dogs Spikey and Jameson.
Karen and her husband Doug, a retired Sports Agent, moved to Scottsdale in the early 1990’s, and have been Desert Mountain Members since 1996. Currently they reside in their 4th Desert Mountain home. She loves finding the perfect home for each buyer. She also loves to travel, is a beginning golfer, grandmother of 4, and mother of two English Crème Golden Retrievers named Cooper and Hogan.
After vacationing in Scottsdale over the past 20 years, Kathleen and her husband, Pierre, chose to make Desert Mountain’ Apache Peak Village their year-round residence in 2006. Avid about golf, hiking, community service, culinary arts and desert activities, she is knowledgeable about the lifestyle and amenities of Desert Mountain and “The Valley of the Sun.” Kathleen’s clients, both new visitors and long-time residents, can count on her career experience and local expertise to guide them with their Real Estate decisions.